Sunday 8 December 2013

Christmas Quiz

December 2013
Mon 9th
Year 1 Assembly
Tue 10th
Wed 11th
2.30pm PP-Year 6 visit to Palace Theatre - Panto - Cinderella
2.30-5pm Kindergarten Christmas Party
Thu 12th
2.30pm Lower School Carol Service
Yr 4 swimming at 10.30am instead of 3pm
Fri 13th
2.30pm Upper School Carol Service



Christmas Lyrics Quiz
All of the following contain a line from a popular Christmas song.
Can you name them all?
1.        With every Christmas card I write.
2.       He sees you when you’re sleeping.
3.       Strike the harp and join the chorus.
4.       Now I know what a fool I've been.
5.       There must have been some magic
In that old silk hat they found.
6.       She thought that I was tucked up in my Bedroom fast asleep.
7.       He's put a great big smile on somebody's face.
8.       But say a prayer, Pray for the other ones.
9.       Then one foggy Christmas Eve.
10.   We’re here tonight and that’s enough.